Thursday, January 31, 2019

To me from 2019

Hello Ronald from whatever age.
It's me, Ronald from 2019. Specifically January 31st Ronald at 4:37pm, 1 and a half hours before my Data Structures exam.
I wanted to thank Ronald of 2016 for his kind words of assurance, and to say that I'm working on getting better still. I even managed to finish some Gundam kits! (Currently working on the Perfect Grade Exia)

This is pretty much my last chance at being a succesful student, so the best is the only thing I can do if I want to make it through this mess. You remember right? How you lied to your parents and your friends about how you completed Data Structures? Well it's alright, I mean I'm the one who did it, not you in the present.
I'll take the burden of the guilt. Don't you bother remembering it alright?
In any case, as usual. I hope wherever you are now, it's in a better place.
And as usual, I love you.
Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home