Tuesday, December 05, 2006

What you see

Songs you should listen to when you're a Teenager
-Mercy Mercy Me: Marvin Gaye
-The Kids Aren't Alright:The Offspring
-Square One:Coldplay

On Another note~
Have you ever watched those inflight passenger safety videos or glanced at one of those photo frames with a picture of some random blissfully happy bunch. A major chance that you have and never gave a single thought as to those people captured in eternity onto these products, however whenever I find myself in the midst of one of these objects or recordings, I always have to think, what of them now? What have they accomplished since there solitary period of time was captured, are they still alive, how old are they, and are they as happy as they seem in those shots? I can't help but think about and feel a bit of sorrow for them, but I guess that's just me.
(Joh) (T) (Ow)~

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

However, as the war progressed and tanks got heavier, something larger was needed. [url=http://www.2012canadagoosepascher.fr]Canada Goose[/url] Today I am going to Guatemala City ,which is the capital of Guatemala, I am so excited to see what peoples culture and religion are. With its very stiff rear suspension and high power-to-weight ratio, it is a good car for slaloms, hill climbs and circuit racing. Decrease by more than 1300 years ago, our great poet Du Fu's grandfather-du Fu's statement, is seen in the human world as Wilcox.
Cavities can remineralize and heal.. [url=http://www.icanadagooseca.com]canada goose parka[/url] Once you've earned enough money, you can start improving your business by offering new clothing lines, seasonal merchandise, and more. [url=http://officialcanadagoosesoutlet.ca]canada goose[/url]
[url=http://flyballbags.com]canada goose[/url] Also, unless amplification is used or traffic blocked; permits usually aren required."I LOVE YOU ALL AND I LIVE NEAR HOPE I WISH I COULD MARCH WITH YOU I CRIED WHEN THE VOTE PASSED TO DENY GAY PERSONS STATED AS "UNMARRIED" COUPLES WERE DENIED THE RIGHT TO ADOPT CHILDREN I VOTED ON THIS AND SUPPORT EVERYTHING YOU ALL ARE DOING TO GAIN YOUR RIGHTS AS HUMAN BEINGS I AM A STRAIGHT FEMALE AND STAUNCHLY BELIEVE IN EQUALITY FOR ALLLL ITS JUST NOT RIGHT TO NOT ALLOW GAYS TO MARRY I AM MARRIED TO A BIGOTED PARTIAL RACIST WHO IS AGAINST EVERYTHING I BELIEVE IN ITS NOT RIGHT GAYS CANT MARRY WHOM THEY LOVE HELL, MOST PROBABLY LOVE THEIR SIGNIFICANT OTHER MORE THAN I DO MINE AND HAVE JUST AS MUCH RIGHT TO MARRY BUT YET THEY ARE DENIED I HAVE 2 SMALL CHILDREN AND MY HUSBAND SAYS "IT WOULDNT BOTHER YOU TO HAVE GAYS TEACH YOUR KIDS AT SCHOOL OR KISS ONE ANOTHER IN PUBLIC IN FRONT OF THEM" WHAT AN IDIOT HE IS -OF COURSE IT DOESNT BOTHER ME LOVE IS LOVE AND I BELIEVE GAYS ARE BORN WITH THEIR PREFERANCE IN GENDER JUST AS HE IS BORN WITH HIS I AM NO LONGER ATTENDING MY CHURCH DUE TO THE PREACHER GIVING A SERMON ON GAYS BEING WRONG I. [url=http://www.onlinebeatsbydreoutlet.com]dr dre beats pro sound leakage[/url]

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unlike Bowflex, there's no have to "dock" the Powerblocks everywhere.

Also visit my homepage adjustable weights

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It takes advantage of iFit compatibility in which you'll be able to regulate your pace and incline amount dependent in your choice and mood.

My web-site dumbbells for sale

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home